- LUNGevity is a national non-profit organization that funds the most promising research into the early detection and successful treatment of lung cancer. LUNGevity also supports the largest national grassroots lung cancer network, as well as the largest online support community for those affected by lung cancer.
- CancerCare is a national non-profit organization whose mission is to provide free professional help to people with all cancers through counseling, education, information and referral and direct financial assistance.
- The Lung Cancer Research Foundation is a nonprofit organization focused solely on supporting lung cancer research. Our mission is to improve and save lives by funding groundbreaking research for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure of lung cancer.
- Lung Cancer Alliance is the only national non-profit organization dedicated solely to patient support and advocacy for people living with lung cancer and those at risk for the disease.
- Lung Cancer Online is a non-profit organization created as an on-line resource for those living with lung cancer and their families.
- National Lung Cancer Partnership, formerly Women Against Lung Cancer, is a national lung cancer organization working to decrease deaths due to lung cancer, and help patients live longer and better, through research, awareness, and advocacy.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is composed of the Memorial Hospital for Cancer and Allied Diseases and the Sloan-Kettering Institute, both of which are dedicated to excellence in the prevention, treatment, and cure of cancer through patient care, research, and education.
- Survivors for Lung Cancer Awareness is a non-profit organization designed by and for lung cancer survivors to advocate for change, so it';s not just the lucky ones who survive lung cancer.
- Time for Living is a website created for lung cancer survivors to share their stories with others and create awareness about the disease.