2017 TCS New York City Marathon
Sunday, November 5, 2017 | New York, NY
Team Run As One (formerly Team Labrecque) is a joint collaboration between The Thomas G. Labrecque Foundation and LUNGevity. We were honored to be chosen by New York Road Runner (NYRR) as a charity partner at the inception of the charity program for the NYC Marathon eight years ago. Since running our first marathon as a team in 2006, The Foundation and LUNGevity has had more than 300 people join and raise funds for our cause. Whether you are a veteran marathon runner or this is your first one, Team Run As One is always looking for enthusiastic people to be a part of our team!
Team Run As One Benefits
- Guaranteed entry to the 2017 TCS NYC New York City Marathon
- Transportation to from Manhattan to VIP Charity Village
- Official Team gear, which in the past has included technical shirts and jackets
- Fundraising support and a customized fundraising webpage
- Receive Virtual Training to help with preparation for the race
- Invitation to the Run As One Team dinner
- Free entry for our Annual Run As One Event in the spring
WHY RUN FOR RUN AS ONE?
- Fundraising support. Our helpful staff is always available to help you with any questions you have and provide you with the tools you need. Each team member will be able to set up their own personal webpage, making fundraising easy and successful.
- Raise money for the #1 cancer killer. By running for Team Run As One, you will be making a difference in the fight against lung cancer, which takes more lives annually than breast, prostate and ovarian cancer combined!
- Unforgettable team experience. Each Team Run As One member will receive guaranteed race entry, team gear, invitation to team gatherings, a team dinner the Friday evening before the marathon, and the opportunity to make a difference in the fight against lung cancer.
HOW DO I JOIN THE TEAM?
To sign up for Team Run As One, print and fill out the registration form and return to us by faxing in to 703-997-8907 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1414 Prince Street, Ste. 400, Alexandria, VA, 22314. Don’t forget to sign your form, as we cannot accept your application without a signature. You will receive a welcome email shortly after your application has been accepted. This email will detail the next steps you should take to secure your spot as well as instructions on how to set up your own fundraising website.